View Profile Charoget

4 Movie Reviews

This is amazing!

The animation style is good. I can tell a lot of time has been put into this. The Sound Track was amazing! I'm so impressed. SOOO excited for Tarboy II!

Very Interesting

This was so very well put together, and with great art. I can tell time was taken on this and it turned out so well, I can't wait for more.

Hilarious

Haha the worst part is, its so true :)

6 Game Reviews

Tres Creatif

Very Nice and creative, I love the original ideas! I think the only thing that slightly ruined the experience for me was the "ka-oom" sound everytime you changed shapes, it got a little annoying. so 9/10

Very Funny and Well Done

hahaha I loved this game, very well done and thanks for that!

Wonderous...

And very artistic. I loved the ideas and the theme. The atmosphere is delightful and mesmerizing. Please create more games like this, is a truely wonderful game.

5 Audio Reviews

FRICK SWEET!

Love the guitar.... AND OH DEAR GOD! IT'S A STOVE!

I love it!

I love the way you play guitar! It's just about perfect! I can already smell the outside lol :) keep it up and post more and more please!

EPIC

I loved this so much, its very well put together.

smilingpig67 responds:

Thanks a lot!

Weeeeel, This is me. Not much to say. I help out at a comic book store. I enjoy playing pokemon, and I spend most of my time wrestling on my school wrestling team or sitting on the computer. So, Hit me up ya know? Toodles Noodles.

24, Female